The Hotel Ville Bianchi is the perfect place for beach and sea lovers.
But also, those who prefer a more active holiday will find many ideas to enrich their holiday.
Grado and its surroundings invites you to organize excursions to UNESCO heritage cities, medieval villages, but also trips to discover local flavors and naturalistic and landscape beauties.
It will take maximum one-hour drive to reach all the destinations.
Here some ideas to convince you to spend a holiday in Grado!
- Grado with its romantic old town characterized by ancient cobblestone and hidden squares, the enchanting port from which you can leave for excursions in the lagoon, the imposing basilica, small shops and exclusive boutiques
- Aquileia where you can visit a famous distillery and taste typical liquors.
- Make some swings on Golf Club Grado with 18 holes in one island
- Enjoy a relaxing time at Grado Spas
- Make a daily trip to Venice and sit on a Gondola, or walk in the small streets and be enchanted from the most beautiful town in the world!
- Shopping in Trieste with a coffee break in one of its famous literary cafés
Food and wine tasting in the entire region